Tuesday, August 17, 2010

i look up to HAYLEY WILLIAMS of PARAMORE

I saw this thing on a morning news about celebrity role models, people like TAYLOR SWIFT got onto the top list but i got to thinking how i look up to HAYLEY WILLIAMS.. i dont know but if i look up to anybody its got to be HAYLEY... I admire her originality and the fact that she is such a unique person i love her voice, and PARAMORE's hard work throught their songs... HAYLEY is such a great person, shes bubbly, and out going.. she gets so involved to her performances and tries really hard.. She has been my role model for everything from the way she dresses to the way she sing.. I love her simplicity but at the same time the way perform and reached out to everyone the way she communicate with her fans through TWITTER not many celebrities do that.. I totally love that about her and PARAMORE love their fans! YEPP! I LOOK UP TO HAYLEY WILLIAMS and the rest of PARAMORE...

No comments:

Post a Comment